Have you purchased a hidden camera and have problems with their use? Here you can find solutions to common problems that may occur.
- The mini-cameras to record
- Wireless camera modules
- Make sure the cable is properly inserted into the camera modules
in selected candid camera must be inserted through the cable, "all the way".
- Try plugging your camera or miniature into a different USB port or PC
Some USB ports may not be compatible with mini-cameras. Try not therefore engage in more USB ports respectively. to another PC.
- Verify that the candid camera in the right mode
most candid camera must be involved in when the PC is turned off. Some cameras must again be on standby, in order to correctly display the PC. therefore try both options. Never connect a camera or miniature PC when shooting video.
- Verify that after connecting LED lights on candid camera
after connecting If any LED is not lit, will probably faulty cable. In this case, contact us and we will send you a new one.
- Make sure the candid camera is charged
, connect the camera to a PC or charger and let it charge for about 2 hours. After connecting the power cord should turn the LED on candid camera. If it does not illuminate it is probably faulty charging cable. In this case kontakujte us and we will send you a new one.
PROBLEM: The candid camera can not set the time and date
- Make sure the date is written in the correct format.
- Make sure that the text file is named correctly
- Make sure that you have created a text file located in the root directory.