The Lawmate PV-BC10 credit card camera is another great newsletter from Lawmate's premium brand. It has a 720p resolution, the ability to record video with sound or the sound itself, all with a wide range of applications. The camera has very simple single-button operation.
- uploads both video and audio
- 1/4 "CMOS sensor
- 1280x720 / 30FPS resolution
- angle of view of 67 °
- uploads to .AVI files - so files can be instantly played on regular PC players
- lasting about 140 minutes of continuous video recording or 280 minutes of self-contained sound
- when powered from an external source, you can record up to 5 hours of video or 8 days of audio on a 16GB card
- high quality of processing
- support of memory cards up to 16GB
- start one-touch recording
- Luminance 3.3 LUX / F2.0
- integrated rechargeable 750 mAh battery
- quality sound recording
- record date and time on recording
- charging time 2 hours
- possibility to record while charging battery, eg power bank
- recording in a loop
- dimensions: 95x50x10mm
- weight: 39g
The Lawmate PV-BC10 credit card camera has very good battery life, easy handling and very wide use.
The camera uploads HD video, 1280x720px and has a 67 ° angle .
Supports memory cards up to 16GB and can be placed in coiled newspapers, for example. in the library. However, due to the thickness of only 10 mm , the camera can be used for many other occasions. Charging the built-in battery takes up to 2 hours and runs through a standard mini USB cable from either a PC, a USB adapter or a cigarette adapter in the car.
A great advantage is the ability to record video and power the battery at the same time, so you can shoot from a 16GB card to a card full of 5 hours of video or more than 8 days of sound.
The controls are easy and just one button.
Of course, it is a recording of the recording date and time .
- the LawMate PV-BC10 credit card camera
- data and power mini USB cable
- 16GB micro SD karta
||1/4" progressive CMOS sensor
||support micro SD ah 16GB
|Number of FPSs
|Distribution of records
||ano, 20 min video, 30 min audio
|Max. the length of the battery record
||approx. 140 min. videos and 280 min. audio
|Max. recording length until capacity is reached
||5 hours of video on a 16GB card
|Audio + video
|Possibility of non-stop operation in el. sewing
|The audio itself
|GB per 1h recording
|Angle of engagement