Digital clock with Full HD WiFi camera is one of the best products at a given market price for the following reasons. The camera has a 1920x1080px resolution and a 90 ° angle . Equipment that is no different from ordinary digital clock also has a motion detection operating distance of up to 6 mA further their own Wi-Fi to connect with your smartphone via the protocol P2P or other remote devices via an Internet connection.
With a Full HD camera, you can use the stable iCAM application to monitor what you need right now.
- Hidden 1.0 Mpx FULL HD Camera
- transferring your record via your own Wi-Fi
- motion detection up to 6m
- 90 ° angle of view
- 1920x1080px video resolution
- resolution photo 4032x3024px
- komprese H.264
- control from a computer or smartphone
- support up to 128GB micro SD
- 2400 mA battery capacity
- nonstop network traffic
- compatibility with Windows or MAC OS or Android or iOS
- P2P communication support
- when recording on a 128GB card and feeding from a network up to 100 hours of recording
- lasting for 2-3 hours
- charging time: 4-5 hours
- dimensions 145 x 50 x 65 mm
- weight 0.48 kg.
Digital clock with Full HD WiFi camera is one of the pikes on the market. Clocks have their own Wi-Fi, which makes it possible to connect remotely to your device, for example from your mobile phone or PC. Stable mobile application PRO iCAM enables not only online connection, but also downloads of uploaded files for playback or changing clock setting parameters.
The clock can be powered either by a built- in 2400mA rechargeable battery that allows you to record video for 2-3 hours or directly from the network. In this case, the size of the inserted SD card is the only limit. With a 128GB maximum card, it is possible to continuously record video with sound for up to 100 hours .
Great camouflage of the camera is one of the great benefits of this product. A certain tax for the complete invisibility of a camera that is skillfully hidden behind the mirror image is the absence of IR light for night vision.
Digital clocks work with common Windows, Android or iOS operating systems . Use the camera control application on Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari . You can play videos through almost every regular player, such as VLC media player, BSPlayer or SMPlayer .
The device supports P2P and video compression in H.264 .
- digital clock with IP camera
- 2400 mA rechargeable battery
- USB cable
- CD with control program
- AJ operating instructions
- power adapter 5V / 2A
|IOS / Android app
|Software do PC