The unique Lawmate PV-CG20 USB Car Adapter with Hidden Camera is a fully functional USB auto- adapter with an elegant and compact look with a charging port . The adapter is equipped with a micro SD card slot of up to 32GB , starting and stopping the recording starts with the start and shutting down the engine, and the camera can be adjusted by manually tilting or rotating the moving part of the adapter. The Lawmate PV-CG20 USB Car Adapter with a hidden camera is unrecognizable from regular charging adapters.
- Compact and elegant design
- "Plug-in ready" - Starts and stops start-up recording or shutdown
- Infrared Night Vision for recording at low light
- Recording in Full HD resolution (1920x1080px) at 30fps
- Record Format .MOV ( H.264 )
- 1 / 2.9 "Progressive Sony CMOS sensor with resolution 2000x1121
- Sensitivity Sensor 0.1 Lux @ F2.0 50IRE
- Lens 4.6mm
- Angle of Shooting 78.2 °
- Supports microSD memory cards up to 32GB
- Connectivity for downloading mini USB 2.0 data
- DC battery 3.7V / 130mA
- Battery life for continuous recording 20min
- Input voltage DC 12-24V
- Output 5V / 1.1A
- Dimensions 9.5 x 4 x 4 cm
- Weight 57g
To make the hidden camera in the Lawmate PV-CG20 USB Adapter work, insert a 32GB Micro SD Memory Card into it. The memory card slot is located on the side of the recorder and can be easily masked by turning the side cover. Then plug the adapter into the car cigarette lighter socket and start recording.
There are two ways to start recording:
- Slide the recording button to the left where the LED lights up and the recording is started.
- Plug the USB adapter directly into the lighter socket and start the car engine
To stop recording, slide the button to the right and switch the device to standby mode. After 3 minutes of inactivity in standby mode, the device automatically turns off.
The device turns off completely if we turn off the car engine by disconnecting the device from the car lighter socket or by pressing the ON / OFF button for a long time. After the car engine is turned off, recording stops and the recording is saved.
The Lawmate PV-CG20 has a built-in rechargeable 130mA rechargeable battery, which takes about 20 minutes to operate. The adapter uses this battery only to store the recorded video while the engine is off. If the device is plugged into a cigarette lighter socket, the internal battery will automatically charge. During recording, it uses network / car battery power.
We can play the captured video directly from a memory card (which we connect to a PC via a memory card reader) or by connecting the PC directly with the adapter (with the inserted memory card) through the supplied USB cable.
- USB car adapter Lawmate PV-CG20 with hidden camera
- User manual
- 16GB micro SD card with adapter
- USB connecting cable