- Main Processor: Embedded Processor
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX
Security Perimeters Security
1. Artificial intelligence via DVR: Alarm for detecting people and vehicles. Filter false information such as leaves and light.
2. Function Configuration: Set up to 10 rules such as intrusion and line crossing.
3.Capacity: 2 Channels
1. Rule Field Overview: Configure the Rule Field and Object Review Field.
2.Smartboard: Displays object classification (human, vehicle), event types, trigger time, matte images, and object types. Attribute not supported.
3. Counting: Counting people, vehicles. Supports exporting linked plays before and after 10 seconds.
1. Search Terms: Depending on channels, time, event types, and target types.
2. Features: Support for finding connected event or track playback before and after 10 seconds.
3. Image Capacity: 500,000
1. Artificial Intelligence via DVR: Motion Detection Alarm for Humans and Vehicles. Filter false information such as leaves and light.
2. Capacity: 8 channels, Artificial intelligence via DVR
Preview : Configure and check the detection box
1. Playback: Search videos by channels, by time and by destination type.
2. Features: Support for finding connected event playback before and after 10 seconds.
Video & Audio
Analog Camera Input: 16 channels, BNC
HDCVI Camera: 4K, 6MP, 4MP, 1080P @ 25 / 30fps, 720P @ 50 / 60fps, 720P @ 25 / 30fps
AHD Camera: 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P @ 25 / 30, 720P @ 25 / 30fps
TVI Camera: 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P @ 25/30, 720P @ 25 / 30fps
CVBS Camera: PAL / NTSC
IP Camera: 16 + 16 channels, each channel up to 8MP
Audio In / Out: 16/1, RCA
Two Way Talk: Reusing Audio In / Out, RCA
Compression: H.265 + / H.265 / H.264 + / H.264
Resolution: 4K, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 4M-N, 1080P, 720P, 960H, D1, CIF, QCIF
Recording Speed: 4K (1 ~ 7fps); 6MP (1 ~ 10fps); 5MP (1 ~ 12fps); 4MP / 3MP (1 ~ 15fps); 4M-N / 1080P / 720P / 960H / D1 / CIF / QCIF (1 ~ 25 / 30fps); Flow: 960H (1 ~ 15fps); D1 / CIF / QCIF (1 ~ 25 / 30fps)
Bit Rate: 32Kbps ~ 6144Kbps per Channel
Recording Mode: Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), Motion Detection (Video Detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
Recording interval: 1 ~ 60 min (default: 60 min), pre-recording: 1 ~ 30s, after-recording: 10 ~ 300s
Audio compression: AAC (first channel only), G.711A, G.711U, PCM
Audio sample rate: 8KHz, 16 bit per channel
Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps per channel
Interface: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA
Resolution: HDMI: 3840 × 2160, 2560 × 1440, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720; VGA: 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720
Multi-screen mode: If IP extension mode is not enabled: 1/4/8/9/16; When IP Extension Mode is enabled: 1/4/8/9/16/25
OSD: Camera Name, Time, Video Loss, Camera Lock, Motion Detection, Recording
Interface: 1 RJ-45 port (1000M)
Network function: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP / IP, IPv4 / IPv6, Wi-Fi, 3G / 4G, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter , PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P, IP Search (Support for Dahua IP Cameras, DVR, NVS, etc.)
Max. User Access: 128 Users
Smartphone: iPhone, iPad, Android
Interoperability: ONVIF 16.12, CGI Conformant
Video Detection and Alarm
Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, Clip, Buzz and Screen Tips
Video Detection: Motion Detection, Motion Detection Areas: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss, Interference and diagnosis
Alarm input: 16
Relay output: 3
Playback and backup
Search mode: Time / date, alarm, motion detection and accurate search (up to a second)
Playback function: Play, pause, stop, fast forward, fast play, slow play, next file, previous file, next camera, previous camera, full screen, repeat, random selection, backup selection, digital zoom
Backup mode: USB device / Network
Internal HDD: 1 SATA port, up to 10TB
eSATA capacity : /
USB Auxiliary Interface : 2 USB 2.0
RS485: 1 port, for PTZ control
Power supply: DC12V / 3A
Power consumption: <15 W (without hard drive)
Dimensions: Mini 1U, 325mm × 255mm × 55mm
Net weight: 1.45 kg (without HDD)
Temp. operating range: -10 ° C ~ + 55 ° C, 10 ~ 90% RH
Support for other brands
Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek and more
FCC Certifications : Part 15 Subpart B
CE: CE-LVD: EN 60950-1 / IEC 60950-1
CE-EMC: EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 55032, EN 50130, EN 55024